- Why should the appearance of your existing fire cabinets detract from the aesthetics of your building?
- In case of a fire, would your fire equipment cabinets function properly? Or, could they possibly expose you to liability problems?
- Why replace the entire cabinet when you can "face-lift" with Larsen's all-aluminum replacement frames and doors?
- Corrosion & Weather Resistant
- Custom Made to Fit Any Size or Brand
- Clear Satin Anodized Finish
- Lasting Beauty
- Manufactured for Easy Installation
These frames and doors are an economical and effective method of beautifying old extinguisher,
hose, and valve cabinets.
Each assembled unit comes complete with frame and
door, hinge and appropriate glazing or aluminum panel.
For over a quarter of a century Larsen's has been a
leading manufacturer of functional and architecturally
specified fire protection cabinets for the new construction industry.
We now are pleased to offer this new
product to the renovation and replacement market.