Industrial Fire Equipment
For over 45 years, Larsen's Manufacturing Company has provided the fire protection and building
construction industries with products and service which are unsurpassed in quality.
- Multiple company-owned, full service production
facilities - Minneapolis, Minnesota and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Active participation in industry trade organizations such
as Fire Equipment Manufacturers' Association (FEMA)
and National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors (NAFED)
- Larsen's uniquely combines the flexibility and speed of
a small company with the resources and strength of a large organization
- The most complete product line in the industry continues to grow through constant innovation.
Contact us for information regarding our fire extinguisher cabinets, hose/valve cabinets,
access panels, as well as fire protection cabinets and access panels for detention facilities.
- World-wide distributor network -
call 1-800-LARSENS (800-527-7367) for further information
Outside Hose Houses
Larsen's 15-58 Outside Hose Houses are intended for use by trained plant personnel or fire departments at
industrial facilities where there is an adjacent hydrant or other exterior water supply. These units are
designed to accommodate up to 300 feet of 2 ½" fire hose as well as nozzles, fire axes, and other fire
fighting equipment, all of which must be specified and purchased separately.
- Material: 16 gauge cold-rolled steel, all welded construction is
standard. Optional materials include both galvanized steel and
.063-5052 non-corrosive, marine grade aluminum.
- Finish: All parts finished with a red, exterior grade, TGIC polyester powder coat, standard.
- Weatherproof sloping top, front overhang.
- Double reinforced doors - continuous hinges.
- Two point lock with chrome handle - locks keyed alike.
- Louvers provided on both ends for ventilation.
- Adjustable center shelf.
- "Fire Hose" decal is standard.
- Units are factory assembled - legs are packed separately.
Please specify length of the 12 gauge steel legs: 12", 18", or 24".
If specified, units can be furnished without legs for wall mounting.
Cold-rolled and galvanized steel - 195 lbs.
Aluminum - 80 lbs.
To order custom sizes and/or interior fire equipment,
please contact the factory.